Things I will RP:
- Tragedy/Angst/Drama - These are all good in my book. I am a definite nerd for anything really emotional and dramatic that tugs at the heartstrings.
- Romance/Fluff - I play Rachel as a romantic at heart, and being that she is married, I have no qualms about RPing some fluffy/romantic things. Rachel/Vincent is my endgame, but I have certainly come to love shipping her with other people and affairs can and do happen, you know~
- Smut - I’m 21, so I think it goes without saying there will be smut occasionally. It’ll be under a read-more, though.
- Modern/AU - I’m all for RPing something AU or modern. Those can potentially be a lot of fun.
- Crack - I can do. In small doses. Mostly I like to stick to serious, multi-paragraph roleplaying. But every once in a while, some silliness is bound to happen. This does include, but is not limited to, Magic!Anons.
- OCs and Other Fandoms - As an RPer of my own original character, I have no problems RPing with your original character or a character from an entirely different fandom. Just be warned that I may not be familiar with said fandom.
- Pairings - Rachel/Vincent is obviously endgame, but I wouldn’t mind exploring other pairings.
I do have a recent guilty pleasure for Rachel/Sebastian. And of course, no marriage is perfect - affairs can and do happen.
Things I will NOT RP:
- Magic!Anon-induced pregnancy - It’s just something I’d rather not do. I certainly don’t mind Rachel having another child if it’s in a plotted thread and only stays within that timeline, but as far as magic!anons go I find it rather null and void considering canonically, Rachel is considered dead and therefore cannot have any children other than Ciel.
- Text talk - I’m sorry, but as a former English major, I cannot tolerate text/chat speak when roleplaying. Also I really can’t be bothered with really poor grammar and spelling. Of course, there are exceptions. I understand not everyone has English as their first language and are prone to mistakes, but if it is impossible for me to understand what you are trying to say, then I’ll have to politely bow out.
- Non-Canon children - Rachel will not recognise anyone as her children besides Ciel unless we have talked about it before hand.
How I Roleplay/What I Expect:
- NSFW - First and foremost, this blog is NSFW. While Rachel is not a promiscuous or vulgar character, some plots and scenarios may be of a darker nature. Also, the mun exhibits a fairly foul mouth on occasion.
- Semi-Lit to Advanced-Lit - This means that most of my replies will range from 2-3 paragraphs to 5-7, depending on the thread and the roleplayer I am interacting with. I can do less or more depending, but this is generally the amount I will write. This does not apply to first-time, introduction posts.
- No God Moding/Power playing please! - This is a huge one for me. Please please please do not move Rachel around, or write that she said something if I have not clearly expressed so. I have enough respect not to control the actions of your character, so please have the same for me and mine.
Other Important Info:
- Following - I don’t always follow back, sorry and at the moment I follow a very small number of people to escape most of the drama that plagues Kurotumblr. That doesn’t mean I won’t RP with you though! If we interact frequently, chances are I’ll end up following you.
- Rate of reply - Fluxuates. Usually I get back to you pretty quickly if it’s 2-3 paragraphs. Longer replies will naturally take a bit more time. If you’re worried I have not seen your reply or if I am taking a ridiculously long time to get back to you, don’t hesitate to message me about it. If you need me to see something, please tag it rphantomhive.
I am a full-time college student. I’m currently not taking classes.
- I do play other characters. If you cannot reach me here, you are welcome to shoot me a message at Corinne, Joanne, Mary, or Elizabeth.
- If you’d like to talk to me outside of Tumblr, I have Skype, which you can message me for. c:
- Universal Disclaimer - All images, graphics, and icons are not mine unless expressly stated so.